Using Webix Jet Micro-Framework
The framework allows avoiding big repetitive parts of code, as an application is divided into independent modules which are developed separately.
Webix Jet helps you to implement a wide variety of features within your app. It's possible to add navigation, multiple locales, diverse customizable skins, organize work with big datasets, etc.
The division of code into modules enhances the security and reliability of an application. Thus, you use compact code to build a safe and feature-rich web application.
You can find the detailed tutorial on the usage of Webix Jet on GitBook.
In the tutorial the process of creating an application is described together with all the possibilities of the framework:
Back to top
- The Basics chapter introduces you to the general principles of building apps with the framework. Here you will also find the basics of creating views and subviews;
- The Data Loading chapter goes into details of loading data into views: tells you about creation of models, describes work with the server-side and shows the peculiarities of
asynchronous data loading;
- The Advanced Views Handling chapter helps you to extend your knowledge of views and gain experience of a more advanced manipulation with views. You will learn about the usage of handlers and the scope.
Besides, you'll find there the description of possible variants to connect separate views;
- The Navigation chapter dwells on the ways of implementing navigation in the application. You will learn how to organize inner navigation in the app, use the menu plugin and restore the application's state
to make navigation smart;
- The Helper Modules chapter tells you about the helpers that can be used to implement such useful features as access control, CRUD functionality, data status and multi-language support in your app;
- The Development Notes chapter gives you helpful tips on building an application,
discusses how the structure of URL is formed and describes the ways of creating unique IDs for components and elements.