the property stores general touch settings. Used to set up touch behavior.
webix.Touch.config.scrollDelay = 180;
By default, the config object looks as in:
Back to top
- longTouchDelay - (number) the number of milliseconds to wait before firing the longTouch event.
- scrollDelay - (number) the time in milliseconds between each drawing of the content. The greater you set the delay, the slower the text will appear to scroll.
- gravity - (number) the coefficient which affects the speed of scrolling. The greater the coefficient, the slower scrolling.
- deltaStep - (number) the minimum length of the finger movement in pixels to detect this movement as scrolling.
- speed - (string) the time in milliseconds during which the component is scrolled to the specified position.
- finish - (number) the time in milliseconds during which the component will proceed scrolling after getting the finger off the screen.
- ellastic - (boolean) defines whether the view will be scrolled up/down when the scroll knob achieves the top/bottom point of the bar and the finger is still on the screen.
- fastClick - (boolean) prevents repeating of actions on a button click in iOS