You can create a custom build of the Webix library. A custom build allows you to choose the widgets you need and get a lighter version of the library.
Follow the simple instructions below:
1. To create a custom build, you need source files of the library. To get them you should:
2. In the Webix folder run the command below to install a local package:
yarn // or npm install
3. Go to webix/sources and open the webix.js file.
4. Comment paths to the widgets you don't need in your build leaving only the necessary ones.
5. Build your custom package of Webix by running in the console the corresponding command:
yarn build // or npm run build
The resulting source files will be located in the webix/codebase directory.
The above command builds non-minified source code. To build the compressed version of Webix source code, run:
yarn build --mode min // or npm run build --mode min
To see all available modes, run:
yarn build --help // or npm run build --help
In case you want to minify the build even more, you can comment the path to mixins.
export * from "./core/index";
However, make sure it won't affect the code that uses widgets.
Support for custom builds is limited.