The library delivers over 90 fully customizable components, provides JQuery integration and can work with any server-side
platform: PHP, .NET, Java, etc. Flexible layouts, unlimited extensibility, controllable look-and-feel, and intuitive API
allow creating apps of any difficulty that will work equally well on desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
Back to top
- 1. Rich UI
- The library supplies over 90 fully customizable components such as form, tree, grid, list etc.
- 2. Supported data formats: XML, JSON, JsArray, CSV
- You can use your favorite formats to specify data. All popular data formats are supported.
- 3. Intuitive JS OOP
- Simple and lightweight code provides easy and understandable OOP concepts.
- 4. Simple integration with server side
- You can integrate Webix with any server-side platform. Besides, there are ready solutions for PHP, .NET, Java.
- 5. Full API support
- A full range of API with the detailed descriptions is available.
- 6. Unlimited extensibility
- Webix doesn't limit you in functionality and provides abundant possibilities in extending existent components and creating new ones.
- 7. Support for internationalization and localization
- Support for internationalization allows applications to be translated and modified into local versions for hundreds of languages.
- 8. Styling with standard CSS
- You can use CSS in conjunction with components content to achieve the desired look-and-feel. CSS can be applied to the whole layout or to specific components, items etc.
- 9. Flexible layouts
- Each element in the layout can be configured individually or as a part of layout: width, height, color etc.
- 10. On-the-fly filtering and sorting
- The library offers rich means of filtering and sorting, starting from built-in tools and ending with fully custom filtering logic.
- 11. Possibility to show or hide components
- Any component in the layout can be hidden (showed) by an API call.
- 12. Integration with other frameworks and libraries
- Webix provides integration with a number of popular frameworks and libraries: jQuery, AngularJS and Angular, React, Vue.js, Backbone.js and MeteorJS.
- 13. Dynamically fetching data from the server when the component is scrolled up and down
- While working with large datasets, you can load data dynamically to reduce complexity and improve performance. Polling interval and the number of loaded records are controlled.
- 14. Callbacks for all events: load, sorting, etc.
- Numerous events let you handle any action or proceeding that can happen in the app.
- 15. Inline editing
- All data containing components can be directly edited on a page, saving users from having to go to a separate page first.
- 16. Drag-and-drop
- Users have the possibility to drag-and-drop items of the components. The library supports both external and internal drag-and-drop and allows customizing 'drag' and 'drop' operations.
- 17. Third-party UI integration extensions
- Webix provides a set of integration extensions that allow you to add third-party tools into an application, e.g. Google, Yandex maps, NicEdit, TinyMCE text editors, Konva, Paper graphic tools,
JustGage, SigmaJS charts, dhtmlxScheduler event calendar, etc.
- 18. Copying to/from clipboard
- By common CTRL+C/CTRL+V keyboard shortcuts data can be copied to some other application for further processing or moved within one or several components.
- 19. Offline support
- Offline support allows your apps run and be updated offline and don't depend on the state of the network.
- 20. Data binding
- Data binding is the technique that allows you to bind several components together and keep them in sync, i.e. when the data in some of components changes its value, the remaining components are automatically updated to
reflect the change.
- 21. Paging for big datasets
- One or several pagers can be added to the app to display data page by page. Data will not be retrieved from server side until the related page is opened. The number of rows per page, templates for navigation controls are set up.