UI-related textarea control is a multi-line input field with a label.
value: "type here"
Related sample: Multiline Text Input('textarea')
- label (string) - text label of a control. It can be customized by:
- labelAlign (string) - label alignment towards its container. Possible values are "left" and "right". In any way, it's placed to the left of the control;
- labelWidth (number) - width of the label container;
- labelPosition (string) - defines label position related to the input field. There are two possible values: "left" (the default one) and "top".
- width, height (integer) - defines the dimension of the text field;
- value (string) - sets the initial text in the field (replaced by input text later)
- placeholder (string) - the initial text in the textarea field, disappears as you start typing in it;
- attributes (object) - a hash of properties. See Text description for details.
Back to top